A litigator who has been on the other side of the bench has the vision, skill, and experience you need.
- Assistant U. S. Attorney (civil and criminal divisions)
- U. S. Magistrate Judge, Western District of Louisiana (26 years), Middle District of Pennsylvania, District of Maryland
- Louisiana State District Judge pro tem, 27th Judicial District Court, St. Landry Parish, 2014
- 10+ years' litigation experience after leaving the bench
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Tulane University B.A. Philosophy